[cisco-voip] FW: Need PAK from Sales Order 49769302 Line Item 1.1.0 CT20100916_0000003124

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Thu Sep 16 16:43:31 EDT 2010

How does licensing not impact the cost of implementation when you have to send a email and wait? Guess I can just call in P2 (incurring expenses waiting), since I'm like a cab driver and charge the customer for waiting around  -jason

<snip>

Dear Cisco Customer,

We have received the email you sent to licensing at cisco.com. Due to unusually high volumes, there may be a delay in processing your request. Please expect a reply within 24 hours.

Alternatively, new service requests can be opened by visiting http://tools.cisco.com/ServiceRequestTool/create/launch.do.
After entering your profile and contact information, please provide a description of the issue. Then, select the appropriate technology and sub-technology. For the "Type of Problem", select "Licensing"
and this will route the service request to a Licensing agent.

We apologize for the inconvenience and sincerely appreciate your understanding.

Thank you,
Cisco Licensing Team
</snip>