[cisco-voip] Record and Playback DTMF

Ted Nugent tednugent73 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 19:34:35 EDT 2010

It took a bit of messing around to duplicate the delays and keypress
durations but i was able to get this working as we needed. I used all
freeware utilities, Aiglon DTMF
Keyboard<http://www.aiglonsoft.com/download.htm> to
generate the tones and Audacity <http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/> to
record the files. Worked like a champ.
What we ended up doing was have a mailbox on the Siemens phonemail system
provide a message notification to a call handler on the CUC system. The CHs
recorded greeting was a series of delays and key presses to get the system
to play the message and the message recipient was the all subscribers PDL.
Poor mans AMIS as I like to call it.
Thanks for the advice!
Ted