[cisco-voip] 6.1 Publisher Cannot Generate report

Anthony Kouloglou akoul at dataways.gr
Sat Sep 18 10:43:43 EDT 2010

  Hi, my 6.1 cluster's Publisher could not boot.
I used the recovery cd and fixed the errors manually.
It booted and all devices are registered there now.
But,
i cannot generate a report through Unified report. I get ERROR: Error
encountered while generating report: null

I have tried to stop dbreplication on subscriber. On publisher and then
reset it but nothing happens. Only errors.
And in RTMT i get both databases with state 2 but the cluster is 4!!
Last thing, when i generate a report about database on the subscriber i
get cm1 (publisher) cannot be reached but i have checked that there is
no problem with the dns (through the CLI)

Any help would be very appreciated.

Regards
Anthony