[cisco-voip] Outbound calls failing after IOS upgrade

sashank sasanka.pathi at Locuz.com
Mon Sep 20 05:11:47 EDT 2010

Check the following:

Debug voip dialpeer

Do this to check any call coming from the call manager to the gateway. If
the call is coming in then we have something to do with the gateway. Remove
the gateway on  the CUCM and add the gateway once again.  What are u getting
when you are calling a number. Is it a fast busy signal or some error.

Warm Regards,

Venkata Sasanka.pathi(-91 950 265 2290)

Consultant | unified communications

Locuz Enterprise Solutions Ltd. (A Subsidiary of 3i-Infotech)

(office:914066115656)

 sasanka.pathi at locuz.com

www.locuz.com