[cisco-voip] cisco 3911 stopped working!

Anthony Kouloglou akoul at dataways.gr
Mon Sep 20 04:46:58 EDT 2010

  Hi all,
i used to have 4 3911 in my CUCM 7.1 working fine.
I also have 2 spare 3911.
Suddenly, one of them started restarting but not the usual way; it only
shows a cisco logo (i cannot press any button) for 10 seconds and then
it turns of and this is happening again.
I use POE to power it.
I replaced it with another spare one, it worked for 2 days and now it is
doing the same thing.
Also, the last 3911 did the same so no spare left now!
Can i hardware restart it or something like this without accessing the
menu of the phone?

Regards
Anthony