[cisco-voip] cisco 3911 stopped working!

Anthony Kouloglou akoul at dataways.gr
Tue Sep 21 04:51:28 EDT 2010

NEW INFO!!

I have just used a power cube 3 and it works.

I plug it back to the switch and it does nothing! WS-C2960-48PST-S

I plug it in another Catalyst Express PoE and it has also the problem!

What solved the problem!!

removing from the interface of the 2960 WS-C2960-48PST-S the command:

switchport voice vlan 100

and adding

switchport access vlan 100!!

Have not figured out what must i do about my

CatEx500

running 12.2(25)SEG2