[cisco-voip] ISDN 10 configuration to 2821

H, Tim TimH at trstone.com
Mon Sep 20 14:06:32 EDT 2010

Hi Dave,

It's really pretty close to being the same as a T1.  Here is some info off of my IOS 15.1 2911 VGW

card type e1 0 0

network-clock-participate wic 0
network-clock-select 1 E1 0/0/0

controller E1 0/0/0
 pri-group timeslots 1-31 service mgcp

Please note that I'm using MGCP though.  CUCM takes care of the rest of the config.

Thanks,

Tim