[cisco-voip] Door Bell/Intercom Recommendations

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Tue Sep 21 09:33:56 EDT 2010

I can do FXO so that works, what are my options for the door strike/call box? We just need to be able to intercom, we already have a separate buzzer to open the door

Matthew Loraditch, CCVP, CCNA, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
support at heliontechnologies.com<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com>