[cisco-voip] CUWL PAK Quesions

STEVEN CASPER SCASPER at mtb.com
Wed Sep 22 08:53:28 EDT 2010

So I have my new CUWL PAKs to register and of course I have some questions! I took care of registering the UCSS PAKs immediately but....

 as part of the UWL PAK which has all my Call Manager DLUs and other related licences I see the following additional components:

SME-7845-80-KIT                1               0                   1
SME-7845-80                    1               0                   1
SME-PAK                        1               0                   1

Is SME licenced to the cluster Publisher or on a different server? If on a different server won't we need to split this PAK into two since a different server would have a separate MAC address?

I also have PAKs for CCX, Meeting Place, IME. etc. but no servers to install these on at this time so no MACs to register with. These PAKs do not expire do they?

Steve
 ( mailto:cisco-voip at puck.nether.net )
This email may contain privileged and/or confidential information that is intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient or entity, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of the information contained in the transmission.  If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.  This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.  You may not directly or indirectly reuse or disclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.
There are risks associated with the use of electronic transmission.  The sender of this information does not control the method of transmittal or service providers and assumes no duty or obligation for the security, receipt, or third party interception of this transmission.