[cisco-voip] Caller ID and Standard Local Route Groups

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Sep 22 13:27:51 EDT 2010

We moved to callerID on each phone a while ago. The only thing I put callerID on is 911 patterns. The reason for this is PSALI and location identification. But also, I can't be assured that in the process of building a phone all DNs will have the correct external calling mask.

I might consider a process in the future that evaluates all external mask values, but that will still be batch, not live.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)