[cisco-voip] configure voice gateway with 1 incoming and 2 outgoing calls

Jim Reed jreed at swiftnews.com
Wed Sep 22 22:23:33 EDT 2010

I'll make a couple of comments without additional information.  What you want to do is possible.  We do it with AT&T and Integra.  For all incoming calls to route through AT&T, all phone numbers must be associated with those analog lines, PRI or whatever services you have with AT&T.  In our case, to route outbound calls through different providers - in both cases voice PRIs - it's just a matter of associating the outbound dial peers with the proper voice ports.  In our case, AT&T PRIs are "metered" such that you pay per minute for local calls.  All inbound calls are Integra and all outbound calls - except for local calls - are AT&T.  Below are the dial peers we use.  Note that port 0/0/0:23 is the Integra PRI and port 0/1/0:23 is the AT&T PRI.

dial-peer voice 9102 pots
 description Outbound 7-Digit Calls to PRI
 destination-pattern 9[2-9]......
 port 0/0/0:23
!
dial-peer voice 9103 pots
 description Outbound 10-Digit Calls to PRI
 destination-pattern 9775.......
 port 0/0/0:23
 prefix 775
!
dial-peer voice 9104 pots
 description Outbound Long Distance Calls to PRI
 destination-pattern 91[2-9].........
 port 0/1/0:23
 prefix 1
!
dial-peer voice 9105 pots
 description Outbound International Calls to PRI
 numbering-type international
 destination-pattern 9011T
 port 0/1/0:23
 prefix 011
!
dial-peer voice 9106 pots
 description Outbound X11 Services Calls to PRI
 destination-pattern 9[1-9]11
 port 0/1/0:23

--
Jim Reed