[cisco-voip] Calling Party Transformation Pattern and CTI Route Point

Mac GroupStudy mac.groupstudy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 07:47:00 EDT 2010

This is not exactly what you are looking for but may help. When you compare
a phones flow to a CTI flow the different way that they work may help you
resolve the issue. For example, a phone with both a Line CSS and a Device
CSS, both of the CSS are combined with the Line evaluated first then the
Device. On CTI, the Device is processed first and then the Line. With that
said, maybe the Device CSS is changing your CLID a second time? Maybe,
possibly way off, but it may help.

Mac