[cisco-voip] CUWL PAK Quesions

STEVEN CASPER SCASPER at mtb.com
Thu Sep 23 10:28:06 EDT 2010

fyi - Ended up talking to TAC on this, here is what I got:

SME licenses are hosted to the Publisher MAC address

There are actually  2 kinds of PAKs, PAKs that have the letter “J”
displayed as the 5th character in an alpha-numeric configuration, such
as 1191J20B91D. These PAKs never expire and are valid indefinitely.
While all other PAKs that don’t have the “J” as the 5th character are
expire when the sales order is archived, usually around 15 months after
the order date.

Steve

>>> "Beck, Christopher" <CBeck at usg.com> 9/22/2010 11:08 AM >>>

That is for the Session Manager Edition Cluster….

-Chris