[cisco-voip] CUWL PAK Quesions

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Thu Sep 23 10:33:25 EDT 2010

Steve,
Good info to have. I never knew that. We ordered 3 years of Botnet for customer’s ASA in advance but best I can tell you can only apply 1 year at a time and I just checked and they are J. Thank goodness!

Matthew Loraditch, CCVP, CCNA, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
support at heliontechnologies.com<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com>