[cisco-voip] Tandberg EX90

Mike King me at mpking.com
Tue Sep 28 13:06:22 EDT 2010

We had our Cisco/Tandberg rep stop by the other day, and was showing
off the EX90.  Seems like an excellent product.  The offered us a
package that has 5 units, and a copy of the Video Communication Server
(VCS).  We're going to try out a demo before we purchase, but the VCS
seems to me to be a Video Conference calling PBX (each EX90 get's an
extension)

Can I do the same thing with CUCM?  We have version 7.1.3. I just
don't want to support another PBX type product if I can avoid it.  I'm
just not sure how / if they would intergrate with CUCM.

Mike