[cisco-voip] Call loop between CME and CUBE

Marty van de Veerdonk marty at voiceidentity.nl
Wed Sep 29 08:22:25 EDT 2010

Hello,
I want to test my CME-CUBE config by sending a call from CME extension 565 to CME extension 0201234567 via the CUBE. I'm using a second dailpeer to test it.
The CME uses the format 999T to send the call to CUBE. The dailpeers below are configured on the CUBE.

The call gets forwared from the CME towards the CUBE, but in the CUBE it seems that is getting into a kind of loop.

Is this a IOS bug or a design fault?

##PART OF ERROR LOG ##
*Sep 29 12:13:14: %CALL_CONTROL-6-CALL_LOOP: The incoming call has a global identfier already present in the list of currently handled calls. It is being refused.

## PART OF CUBE CONFIG ##
!
voice translation-rule 99956
rule 1 /^999/ /0201234/