[cisco-voip] Local Route Groups

James Avalos javalos at adobe.com
Wed Sep 29 16:59:32 EDT 2010

... .has anyone done a migration from "Provisioned" Route Groups to Local Route Groups in UCM 7.X ?
If so, what was your experience like?  Did you have to do the entire overhaul in one shot or in a maintenance window to avoid outage?
Or can it simply be done on the fly?  I have TEHO configured between all sites in a cluster and wanted to leverage the Local Route Groups
to simplify this, now that we're on version 7.

Any insight is much appreciated.  Thanks!