[cisco-voip] Publisher Recovery and Co-resident IPCCX

Syed Khalid Ali syed.khalid.khursheed at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 04:49:05 EDT 2010

Ryan,

I have also just found out that the RAID on the subscriber is also
damaged/degraded.
Now I will follow the plan:

1- Re-install the publisher
2- Re-install related plugins/application on publisher
3- Re-store the database

For the Subcriber:
1- Try to rebuild the RAID through BIOS setup
2- Re-install the subscriber (if necessary)

The server model is:  7825-I2

What are your comments!
regards,
Khalid

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 6:16 PM, Ryan Ratliff <rratliff at cisco.com> wrote:

> If you backed up IPCCX with BARS then you can expect any restore of that
> app's data to fail if it is not reinstalled first.
>
> -Ryan
>
> On Sep 28, 2010, at 5:25 AM, Syed Khalid Ali wrote:
>
> group:
>
> I have a 4.2 Publisher and IPCC Express 4.0 co-resident. The hard drive is
> tottaly crashed. The BARS restore guide suggest that all the plugins and
> related stuff to be installed prior to database restore. Does this include
> the IPCC Express also?
>
> Need suggestion!
>
> --
> Thanks,