[cisco-voip] Publisher Recovery and Co-resident IPCCX

Mike King me at mpking.com
Thu Sep 30 11:04:24 EDT 2010

Syed,

One other thing about the RAID.  I'm not sure about the newer IBM
servers, but I KNOW that the older HP's (MCS7825-I2) are NOT
hotswappable drives.  Here is the procedure:

http://cisco.biz/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/meetingplace_express/1_2/english/troubleshooting/guide/mpxtsgc.html#wp1077463

(Yes it's a cisco meetingplace express document, but it's for the
MCS7825 servers, I can't find the Callmanager document)

Pay particular attention to the "The replacement hard-disk drive must
be the same model as the one it is replacing"  This one bit us big
time.