[cisco-voip] Change 7.1.5 Cluster from names to their IPs

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Fri Apr 1 11:09:25 EDT 2011

Anthony,

For more detailed guidance follow the steps in this doc:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/install/7_1_2/ipchange/ipchg712.html

You won't be changing the servername or IP at the OS level; you will
only be changing the entry under system->server.

This is the most relevant pre-canned set of instructions.

Regards,
Wes