[cisco-voip] RTMT versions and product compatibility

Ovidiu Popa ovi.popa at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 15:19:19 EDT 2011

Will definitely try it. Couple of questions:
- directories are not identical. Why doesn't it let me install it and
let me be?
- is using RTMT from a 8.0 to connect to 8.5 supported ?

CUCM 8.0.3a Release Note = October 19, 2010 (44,273,141 bytes)
CUPS 8.5.1 Release Note = February 16, 2011 (44,603,780 bytes)

How come two products with different versions and different file sizes
for the same application use the same internal version?

Ovidiu