[cisco-voip] CUEAC call distribution to 2 operators sharing the same queue

Bennie Grant Bennie.Grant at mettoni.com
Mon Apr 4 15:50:15 EDT 2011

Mike

All calls are displayed to all operators at the same time – they see them in the F8 section ("all queues") of the application

If you have it set to "forced delivery", then the calls are sent to each operator in turn, based on who's been waiting the longest. If you want to be sure that "everyone sees them all" - which of course is the fairest way of handling it if its a union requirement, then make sure you don’t have forced delivery turned out

Thanks

Bennie Grant
VP - Operations
Arc Solutions (International) Inc