[cisco-voip] CUCM 7.1 .... Corporate directory - Logo - Forward to voice mail

sheref hf sheref_hf at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 5 12:21:11 EDT 2011

Hi all

I have CUCM 7.1 with CUE

I have some problems

1. Corporate directory appears in IP Phones and I can make search for DN's .... but I can't dial DN's from it

2. I want to put the company LOGO in phones
     I created image.png anf thumbnail.png and created XML file named List.xml and uploaded it on CUCM in TFTP "new folder named LOGO"
     the image didn't appear in phones

3. I have Auto Attendent Script in Router >>>> I want forward calls if no reply or busy to voice-mail  ......

    How can I do this

 thanks
Best Regards,

Sherif Ibrahem Mohamed