[cisco-voip] CUCM 7.1.5 Extension Mobility with 7912

Michael Muscat michaelm at umcu.org
Wed Apr 6 14:09:21 EDT 2011

Hmmm...when I put my services URL (http://192.168.128.10:8080/ccmcip/getservicesmenu.jsp) from enterprise parameters into a browser I get this, so it isn't that since it is accessible.  I've seen issues where the actual services didn't show up just nothing where the whole services option disappears.....strange.

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
-<http://192.168.128.10:8080/ccmcip/getservicesmenu.jsp> <CiscoIPPhoneMenu>
-<http://192.168.128.10:8080/ccmcip/getservicesmenu.jsp> <MenuItem>
  <Name>Extension Mobility</Name>