[cisco-voip] CCVP

Michel L. M. B. Perez michelmbperez at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 15:16:55 EDT 2011

Hello people,

I´m on a hurry to become a CCVP professional, I have done two exams CVOICE
and QOS, this two exams were done when the old certification version was
avaliable, so now i need complete the track, so I need 3 more exams and they
are: CIPT1 v8.0, CIPT2 v8.0 and TVOICE. I was studing, trying to do CIPT1 v6
until the certifications change but of course i can´t. So anyone of you did
any of this new exams that I am talking about? I need to exchange some words
with yours, because i´m a little afraid to do this new exams beacuse I can´t
find material and books about this new exams. Can anybody help me?

Thanks.

642-447 CIPT1 v8.0
642-457 CIPT2 v8.0
642-427 TVOICE v8.0