[cisco-voip] CUCM split brain question

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu Apr 7 08:13:56 EDT 2011

The IOS folks typically do a much better job with documentation.  Looks
like Google has this one:
http://books.google.com/books?id=ynIbCuTYcKIC&pg=PA220&lpg=PA220&dq=registered+unregistered+deceased+ephone&source=bl&ots=sM3d2wQ4tA&sig=s2by07q5KtTrVbgYef2WA9v2lA4&hl=en&ei=WKmdTeHIH4Xj0gHH2ZTFBA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CBsQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=registered%20unregistered%20deceased%20ephone&f=false

Regards,
Wes