[cisco-voip] UCCX Licensing

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Apr 8 16:10:04 EDT 2011

And to fix it just call in and have your license re-hosted with the new licensing mac address.

-Ryan

On Apr 8, 2011, at 3:34 PM, Lelio Fulgenzi wrote:

There was some coverage on the list about what change will affect your license. This was anything like NTP server, DNS, domain, etc. I can't recall what it changed, but it might be the MAC address itself that it changes.

Have you or your IT admin team change _anything_ on this server? You can probably use the 28 days as a time reference...

Lelio

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
                              - LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)