[cisco-voip] UCCX Licensing

Erick erickbee at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 23:25:52 EDT 2011

Right, even on physical servers with 8.x

I had the license Mac change when just applying a su update to uccx 8.02.  Got new license rehosted on this one easily and same day.

Also, had another client on 8.x just have theirs change when they made ldap ou change which isn't on the list.

In both cases, no answers from cisco why the license Mac changed...