[cisco-voip] SIP Header - SIP Privacy: ID

Michel L. M. B. Perez michelmbperez at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 08:20:26 EDT 2011

Johnny,

Some months ago i figure out the same problem. But it´s too interesting
change teh SIP header.

My change was like that:

voice service voip
 mode border-element
 sip
  sip-profiles 1

voice class sip-profiles 1
 request INVITE sip-header Diversion remove

Here is the link were I find the necessary information.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5640/products_configuration_example09186a0080982499.shtml

At cisco website you will find a lot of information to configure Cisco SIP
Trunk with SP like Verizon and others...

--
Michel Perez