[cisco-voip] SIP Header - SIP Privacy: ID

Johnny.Crothers at datacraft.co.nz Johnny.Crothers at datacraft.co.nz
Sun Apr 10 21:12:36 EDT 2011

Hi Matt,

It is defiantly interesting...

The underlying thing is having the ability to block CLID on specific
users. I haven't looked at how this will fit, but wanted to see if we
could get it going with their specifications first.

They request that this be set, so that when they receive the call they
can set their end so that the caller appears anonymous.

If we send "anonymous" before they receive it, they block the call due
to it being an unknown DDI.

Thanks for your help.

Johnny