[cisco-voip] Unicast MoH nto working out to PSTN

Buchanan, James jbuchanan at presidio.com
Thu Apr 14 21:50:23 EDT 2011

I imagine multicast is enabled somewhere for MOH-you've checked your audio source, your moh server, and your media resource groups I assume to ensure multicast is turned off?

James Buchanan | Technology Manager, UC | South Region | Presidio Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr, Suite 130, Brentwood, TN 37027 | jbuchanan at presidio.com<mailto:jbuchanan at ctiusa.com>