[cisco-voip] Adding multiple numbers to Corporate Directory CUCM 8.0

Frank Wakelin Frank_Wakelin at yvr.ca
Fri Apr 15 14:03:11 EDT 2011

I know this is going back a ways, but did you ever get an answer to this
question.  We are faced with the same problem.  I've been looking at the
ip phone SDK and it doesn't look like the LDAPSearch COM object and
IPPhone Directories XML objects are well suited for this task.  What did
you guys end up doing?

Frank Wakelin
Senior Technical Analyst, Information Technology Services

VANCOUVER AIRPORT AUTHORITY

DIRECT: 604.303.4797 |  CELL: 778.839.4693

WEB: WWW.YVR.CA <http://www.yvr.ca/>   |  TWITTER: @YVRAIRPORT