[cisco-voip] search 911 call via CAR (CUCM 7)

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Fri Apr 15 18:03:47 EDT 2011

CAR cdr search may not search the error table.  I believe this will work
from the CLI on the publisher:

run sql car select
callingpartynumber,origdevicename,finalcalledpartynumber from
tbl_billing_data where finalcalledpartynumber like '%911'

run sql car select
callingpartynumber,origdevicename,finalcalledpartynumber from
tbl_billing_error where finalcalledpartynumber like '%911'

Note the 2 queries hit 2 different tables.

Regards,
Wes