[cisco-voip] CUE 8.0 with CUCM Issue

Jorge L. Rodriguez Aguila jorge.rodriguez at netxar.com
Mon Apr 18 10:26:29 EDT 2011

Thanks for the Assist today, certainly a good night's sleep helped me to solve this, I tried to deploy this as I would a Unity Connection or Unity in that my GW was in an inbound partition that only access a DID -PT where Translations pass it into Auto attendant or Extensions. This does not work with CUE, with CUE, the Inbound CSS on the GW must have direct access to the CUE Ports.

Jorge