[cisco-voip] Agent Email CSQ

shary shary shaary1 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 20 16:51:52 EDT 2011

I have installed UCCX 8.5.1 in my lab and want to use the Agent E-mail functionality. I have created some Email type CSQs in CSQ and Skill group as decribed in the Agent E-Mail guide but when i go to the eskTop Administration Agent E-Mail configuration page and selects the CSQ option it doesn't show any CSQ. I tried to search out them but in vain. I also installed the CAD client and it didn't find the E-Mail Ready/Not Ready button there even. Do i need to enable some thing somewhere or what could be the issue. I CDA i can see the E-Mail Ready/Not ready option is Visible but it is not in CAD. Any help would be great.

Thank you