[cisco-voip] CM 4.2 upgrade to 8.0

Robert Hass robhass at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 17:00:42 EDT 2011

Hi
We're planning to upgrade our CallManger 4.2 to new version eg. 8.0.
Our current solution are two MCS 7825I3 servers (publisher and
subscriber).
On subscriber we also have IPCC which providing simple IVR for users.

How can we provide IVR after upgrade 8.0 ? I wondering if I have to
have separate server for this purpose for IPCC ?
Can I have CER (Emergency Responder) for simple IVR ?
Is CER requires separate server ?

What about upgrade existing Attendant Console users after migration to
8.0 ? As far As I know I have to buy licenses for Business Attendant
Console for each user.

Thanks
Robert