[cisco-voip] CM 4.2 upgrade to 8.0

Mac GroupStudy mac.groupstudy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 18:46:03 EDT 2011

So you were running the contact center application on the same server as the
SUB? Sounds odd (didn't know it was possible and would have to guess it is
not supported) but CER is not what you want. CER is for E911 tracking down
to the endpoint level. UCCX would be what you would need if you indeed need
a stand alone contact center solution.

Mac