[cisco-voip] CM 4.2 upgrade to 8.0

Buchanan, James jbuchanan at presidio.com
Fri Apr 22 08:47:24 EDT 2011

On the Attendant Console front, if your users are using the old Attendant Console, make sure you show them an evaluation of the new Attendant Console prior to migrating. Also, depending upon the number of users, you may need something larger than the Business version. The replacement Attendant Console has a different look and feel than the old Attendant Console and may not be suited to your needs.

James Buchanan | Technology Manager, UC | South Region | Presidio Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr, Suite 130, Brentwood, TN 37027 | jbuchanan at presidio.com
D: 615-866-5729 | F: 615-866-5781 | www.presidio.com
CCIE #25863, Voice