[cisco-voip] Unicast MoH nto working out to PSTN

Buchanan, James jbuchanan at presidio.com
Sat Apr 23 11:58:37 EDT 2011

Now bear in mind, you only need the Duplex Streaming and not the ip cef disabled.

You're right about the duplex streaming. Apparently this deals with specific situations with NAT and firewalls around MOH.

Glad it worked out for you!

James Buchanan | Technology Manager, UC | South Region | Presidio Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr, Suite 130, Brentwood, TN 37027 | jbuchanan at presidio.com<mailto:jbuchanan at ctiusa.com>