[cisco-voip] Unicast MoH nto working out to PSTN

Buchanan, James jbuchanan at presidio.com
Sat Apr 23 13:02:18 EDT 2011

Hello,

Enabling Duplex Streaming in the CallManager service parameters also fixes this. Disabling cef is a bad idea if the router is being used as a router.

Thanks,

James Buchanan | Technology Manager, UC | South Region | Presidio Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr, Suite 130, Brentwood, TN 37027 | jbuchanan at presidio.com<mailto:jbuchanan at ctiusa.com>