[cisco-voip] IPC Dealer Turrets

Philip Walenta pwalenta at wi.rr.com
Sat Apr 23 15:58:56 EDT 2011

Like others here have mentioned the integration was originally done with
QSIG over ISDN.  It worked extremely well.

I have done several installs with IPC personnel and they are nothing if not
exceptionally good at what they do.

If they say they will support SIP you can better believe they've tested it
in very extreme ways as typically turret systems are used in mission
critical applications that do not tolerate failure.   Just be prepared for
some insane network setups as these guys are picky.