[cisco-voip] Hiding translation !

Cisco Voip cisco_newbie at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 11:15:03 EDT 2011

Hi all.

I am trying this in lab for knowledge purpose so please guide me. I am using
cucm 7

Lets say i have 2 locations. Location A and location B. B contains DID range of
8562000 - 8562999. Now when i dial 2000 from location A, it should transform
into 8562000 but the user should not see this transformation !!

I am successfully able to do this transformation, but on my phone display i can
see that my call is going to 8562000. If i try to prevent it, it shows me "To
Private" so what is the suggested solution in this case ?? my task is simple. I
want to translate 2000 extension to 8562000 but doesnt want the user to know
about this translation.

Is this possible ??