[cisco-voip] Cisco TSP

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Fri Apr 29 17:12:43 EDT 2011

Check the Release Notes for Communications Manager 8.5(1)SU1. I recall something about TSP support.

64bit TSP and media driver
TSP now supports 64bit TAPI applications natively on Windows 64Bit platform (Windows 2008 R2 & Windows 7 64bit). It also supports secure connection to CTI Manager.
Media Driver supports 64bit natively for end-point media termination on CTI devices. Support for SRTP is planned for future releases.
Legacy TSP Wave Driver does NOT support 64Bit. Wavedriver on 32 bit TSP will no longer be supported after Release 9.0.