[cisco-voip] New to Cisco Voice - Need to Setup Fax

Jason Gurtz jasongurtz at npumail.com
Thu Aug 4 08:50:28 EDT 2011

We have VG224 and 204 in place since all the bizness people are addicted
to their old fashioned fax. They've worked quite well for us, though we
had a heck of a time trying to figure out how to set a slower fax speed on
a Xerox 6180mfpd.

I was pretty stoked to see the other post saying higher speeds would work
with IOS 15; can't wait to try :)

~JasonG