[cisco-voip] New to Cisco Voice - Need to Setup Fax

Alex Lindsay alex at wavetechs.com
Thu Aug 4 08:56:49 EDT 2011

What is your network topology look like?  With my MetroE network I'm
getting about 1-2ms jitter and 2-3ms ping from remote site to data center.
We have very basic QoS setup atm but working on full MPLS with end to end
QoS later this year.

Do you think running IOS 15 with older CME (7.0/4.3) would give me the fax
speed benefit, or am I looking at an upgrade to 8+?

My Regards,

Alexander A. Lindsay
WaveTech Systems
http://wavetechs.com