[cisco-voip] CallForward over SIP trunk

Ratko Dodevski rade239 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 05:39:39 EDT 2011

Hi guys, I run into a problem so I need a little help.
I have a direct SIP trunk with my provider and now they tell me that they
will start rejecting my calls because of unsupported digit format
representation.
Thing are like this:
On the route group I've set to add 5100 in front of the extension for calls
via the trunk, so now if someone forwards his phone to, let say mobile
(071XXXXXX), the call is sent via the trunk in 071XXXXXX at sip.com as a
destination and calling number is 5100071YYYYYY at me.com (this number is also
represented onto the 071XXXXXX mobile phone display). First of all I don't
want if a call is forwarded the recipient to get the the original caller
number instead of the 5100+ext and second the format is really stupid and
they will start blocking this calls.

Any ideas on how to resolve this

Thanks

--