[cisco-voip] Connection Proxy >Windows 7 SP1 IBM Informix Drivers

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Sat Aug 13 09:49:18 EDT 2011

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/InformixODBC/InformixODBC.html
I'm running Windows 7 SP1 and using the latest IBM Informix ODBC drivers from ibm.com and can't connect to the Connection Database Proxy  ( ibm.com drivers are 3.70.TC3 for 32-bit, and 3.70.FC3DE for 64-bit), I note in the ODBC Data Source Administrator only the 64-bit ODBC Driver is being installed, wonder if I need the 32-bit ODBC driver). The Connection Database Proxy is Activated/Started and Running. I am logging in with role  Remote Administrator credientials. No firewalls, etc. No User Account Cotrol (UAC) and I'm local administrator in Windows 7.

I suspect I need to enable tracing in ODBC Data Source Administrator, as Wireshark only shows SSH.

Is there any log files or tracing in Unity Connection 7.1(2) I can look at for Connection Database Proxy? RTMT?