[cisco-voip] oddball UCCX thing

Mike King me at mpking.com
Tue Aug 16 23:13:05 EDT 2011

My specific issue was:
CSCtc32123 Bug Details
*UCCX 7.x Select Resource Step reaches 1000 step max and fails.**Symptom:*
UCCX 7.0(1)SR04 script application reaches max step 1000 and causing
exception. It works sometimes under smaller loads. Logs show the following
example multiple times.

Interruption Handler: Select Resource (--Triggering Contact-- from CSQ )
08869: 3226496: Sep 29 15:40:40.567 EDT %MIVR-ENG-7-UNK:Execute step of Task
21000021008 :

*Conditions:*
Heavy call volume load.
Version:
CCM - 7.x
UCCX - 7.0(1)SR04_Build0443

*Workaround:*
An ES (ES2) is available on CCO for UCCX 7.0(1)SR4 at
http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/special.cgi