[cisco-voip] MOH volume control

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Wed Aug 17 18:55:30 EDT 2011

Are you streaming from a MOH-USB-AUDIO (Griffin Technologies) or file based .wav ?
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_qanda_item09186a0080094766.shtml#q23

You can also use Audacity to lower the volume of your source wav file if use file based streaming before importing into CallManager.

The MOH-USB-AUDIO is a line level input, meaning you adjust the volume on the device going into the MOH-USB-AUDIO.

Someone said they bought a cord that adjusted the line level input
https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2008259

Jason Aarons
Consultant
Dimension Data