[cisco-voip] UCCX HA expectations

Daniel dan.voip at danofive.id.au
Fri Aug 19 20:16:11 EDT 2011

Hi All,

We're currently testing HA on two new UCCX 8.5.1 boxes. If we pull the
network cable out of the primary server the desktop CAD takes more than 3
minutes to recognise this outage and connects to the secondary. During this
time of between 3 - 5 minutes the CAD is completely unresponsive, it
eventually connects to the secondary and all is good. Also while the primary
is down if you start CAD fresh and login it also takes some time. Once we
put the network cable back in the fallback to the primary on CAD is instant.

Are these normal results? is this expected?

thanks,

Daniel